- Woundcare products
DRAPEprim incise drape is a transparent, self-adhesive polyurethane film providing sterility of the operating field. It allows the skin to breathe, preventing moisture build-up under the drape. DRAPEprim adheres securely to the surrounding skin up to the wound edge during long surgical operations.
- The drape provide protection from laterally migrating bacteria.
- The drape is transparent – the operation site is clearly visible without glare.
- DRAPEprim is tear resistant, elastic and can be cleanly cut with a scalpel.
- The incise drape provides a sterile working field, onto which internal organs may be placed without fear of contamination.
Indications for use
- Suitable for all types of surgery.
- Polyurethane, polyacrylate
- Ethylene oxide